Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Friends Dating My Ex...

Heeeeellloooo new world!!! How are you?? Man it feels so good outside today. The heat has been blazing lately. I think a cool day is way past due, so thank you God! Today, I can honestly say I was not prepared for a topic today. That's when comments and ideas from you all come in handy. Today's topic was suggested by a faithful reader. So you can thank him for this one. (I'll let him reveal himself, if he wants)

I'm sure everyone has really close friends. Most of us have best friends, which is very common. (Shoutout to my best friend's...Charlie Bmore, Kp, Dough Boy and BJ) A good friend is just as hard as trying to find that perfect woman/man. Best/Good friends have a huge responsibility to you. They are suppose to always be there for you; looking out in your best interest. So how would you feel if one of your friends started dating one of your ex's?

There has always been this unwritten rule (Man/Woman Law) about talking to your friends past flames. I think the men rule book is more flexible than a woman's rule book. I mean you have clearly moved on from your past. You have been in a 2 year relationship with your new girlfriend/boyfriend, and you just found out your good friend is talking to your ex. Should you even care? You heard the news from everyone except from the two people you thought would say something. (Your good friend and the ex) How big of an issue is this?

I believe women are touchier about matters like this. Men are too, but they tend not to care because of how their "mans" will view them. "Stop trying to save her man", is a common statement. (For some reason men fold to pure pressure more than women) With all the pressure put aside, exactly how difficulty is it for you to see one of your close friends talking to your ex? Would y'all even be friends anymore? There is kind of a gray line with this subject. Some people can handle it while others can't. Maybe someone should update this unwritten rule book. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Be productive, be persistent, be prudent. Oh, yea check out my new blog spot. (Address under my info section on my facebook profile) I will start posting new blogs up there as well in the future.

WORD OF THE DAY!!!!

mag·nan·i·mous - very generous, kind, or forgiving

No comments: